Elephant in the Garden *update*

Do you remember me telling you all about the Year 5 'Elephant in the Garden' project?  Click here to remind yourself what it was all about.

During half term the project culminated in an amazing one woman performance of the story.  I attended one of the shows and thought the acting was very clever.  Alison Reid played all the different characters and drew you into the story completely.  I have to admit I even shed a tear at the end of the spell binding performance (and so did Michael Morpurgo!)

I was very lucky to meet Michael Morpurgo before the show began (here is my son with the man himself!)  


He was very impressed with the artwork being displayed. It had all been produced by local primary school children, including the crankies that we made at Rydon.















Comments