Welcome Back!


Hello again!

I hope you all had fun during the summer holidays.

Did you do anything creative?  Perhaps you took some fantastic photographs, made some sand sculptures or visited an art gallery or a theatre?  

Here I am standing next to real Jackson Pollock painting that I saw in the Peggy Guggenheim museum in Venice,



Whatever you did I would love to hear all about it!


As the weather gets (even) cooler and the leaves start to fall from the trees we can say goodbye to summer and welcome in the autumn! 

Here is an autumnal sculpture made by one of my favourite sculptors, Andy Goldsworthy.  He produces sculptures using things he finds in nature for example pebbles, slate, twigs or sand.  He made this sculpture from fallen leaves and I really like the way the colours get darker as they move away from the hole in the centre.  Click here to watch a short video about Andy Goldsworthy.



Watch this space for news of more exciting creative opportunities and events coming soon!

Mrs Hadley

Comments